I’ve had the pleasure of scoring some great films so far this year and am looking forward to tracing their progress on the film festival circuit.
I’ve just finished work on a fantastic romantic comedy called Isobel & The Pâtissier. The film was produced through MSQUARE Productions and is being released soon. There is a beautiful look and feel to the film and I had a great time working on it. Below, you can check out a sample of the music from the opening titles.
The Alpha System is a half-hour long fantasy/action/sci-fi film which is an absolute blast. The characters are interesting and deep, the story is rich and engrossing and the cinematography and special effects are really breathtaking. It’s got everything: chase scenes, fight scenes, love, deception, betrayal and more – a real treat for scoring. The film, also produced by MSQUARE Productions, is being wrapped up and will be released soon. Here’s a taste of the music from the opening sequence:
Check out the trailer for the film here.
Early in the year I worked on Luca, a great comedy/drama which promotes marriage equality. It has already done very well at a range of festivals this year. The film has been accepted into:
- Mardi Gras Film Festival (Best of International Shorts) – Australia
- Durban Gay and Lesbian Film Festival – South Africa
- Berlin Down Under Film Festival – Germany
- Rainbow Film Festival – Shropshire, UK
- El Lugar Sin Limites – Ecuador
- Festival d’un bord a l’autre – Orléans, France
- Perlen Film Festival – Hannover, Germany
- North Carolina Gay and Lesbian Film Festival – USA
- Tampa Gay And Lesbian Film Festival – USA
- Pensacola Gay and Lesbian Film Festival – USA
- Indianapolis Gay and Lesbian Film Festival – USA
- Holebi Kort – Leuvan, Belgium
The music is lightly scored and I had a lot of fun with the twists and turns in the drama. Below, you can check out a snippet of music from the film.